Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Para Sailing










John, my mom, my sister in-law, and Wesley all braved the unknown over the 4th of July weekend! They all went PARA SAILING!!! I stayed in the boat with my brother, neices, my dad and took a ton of pictures. They all had a great time and next year I will be doing it too. The first picture is my mom. I was so proud of her letting go to wave!! The next picture is Kelly. The girls really had a great time seeing their mom "way up hi over the trees." The next picture is Wesely. He did really great. I was a little scared he wasn't going to do it because he went last. The final picture is of John. He was flying over our boat and I zoomed in as much as I could and got the perfect picture.

Everyone had a great time either para sailing or following their boat around taking pictures.









No comments: