Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is it Spring Yet?

This weekend in Nc has been just perfect weather wise. The weather has been mid 60's and will continue to that for at least another week. That has gotten me dreaming of my favorite time of year. Last spring we had a mother robin build a nest in a basket of flowers on our deck. It was perfect for me because I got to watch this mother and her babies every morning and evening after work. It gave John and I so much joy to watch this little family. I really hope and pray that God will place another little nest outside my bathroom window again this spring. Here are just a few of the wonders we were able to watch for several days last spring

Mother bird waiting for her eggs to hatch.
There is three waiting for four.

Where is my mommy!!




















No comments: