Saturday, November 8, 2008

GRUMPY DAY

I have been very grumpy today! BUT..it’s not my fault!!! As I have mentioned before John and I like to explore on the weekends. Well today my wonderful husband woke me up at 5 am!! He never set the clock on his side of the bed back one hour! He was lying in bed waiting for me to wake up and he finally got tired of waiting at 6 (but it was really 5). I was so tired!! I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, went to the kitchen to get some water, and looked at the clock on the oven. It was 5:10!!!!! I ran back to the bathroom hit him on the arm told him what time it really was and went back to bed!! Well, once I’m up and showered I’m up!!! I could not go back to sleep!!

I have been doing silly things all day because of my lack of sleep! I left my blackberry at home for most of the morning! I’m lost without it! It has my to do list on it and I had to do things without my list!! I have said silly things all day and getting words mixed up. I put food in the crock-pot and never plugged it in and got mad when the food wasn’t being cooked! Thank goodness it had only been about an hour.

So how did I end my day?? I ate popcorn for dinner!!!! Not all butter kind the 94% fat free kind!
Next time I will not wake up unless my blackberry alarm goes off!!

No comments: